This week, we compiled for you a top 5 newly discovered Android games at Google Play store that you should start playing right-away on your Android device. The reason? These games are awesome findings!
And without further ado, let’s dive into our Top 5 newly discovered Android games!
1) Space Expedition – is sort of a jump and run 2D game with retro style graphics, but it is much more than that. The game focuses on an astronaut that has to jump, dodge, dig, kill and solve puzzles to reach the end of each level. Think of it as a Mario game adventure taking place in the future.
2) Star Hunter – is another fun retro-style game that mixes space adventures with zombie killing action. Yep, you read it correctly, zombies in space. Everything is possible in this thrilling shoot-to-kill anything that moves on your screen. For a one-man developed game, Star Hunter is exciting even though the name of the game and the mix of Cosmos with zombies isn’t well thought, you’ll find this game a great time killer.
3) Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes is our third pick this week. A turn-based strategy game that will make you crave for more because it is challenging. The story behind Hex Commander is a war story about five races: Orc, Goblins, Elves, Dwarves and Humans. The game offers both single (offline campaigns) and multi-player PvP game play mode. The goal is to build an invincible army and lead it to conquer the fantasy world.
4) Opus: Rocket of Whispers – the game sends you on a quest to build and launch a rocket into space, in a post-apocalyptic winter fantasy yet dark world. Opus impresses the player in many ways: the gameplay is nice, there is a great and emotional story behind it (don’t we all love a good story), the soundtrack and the game’s atmospheric soundscapes contributes to its overall great story and gameplay making it a must-try game on Android.
5) Kingdom Quest: Crimson Warden is our last pick this week, and it is a great one. Why? Well, it brings the fantasy open wor