Having troubles in controlling your monthly mobile data plan because of the MB hungry apps and games you might have installed on your Android smartphone and/or tablet?
Well, Google has you covered! The Search giant has just released an app called Datally, which will help you keep a close eye and under control the mobile data your device is using on a daily basis.
Datally is able to track all of the online mobile activity while controlling the data usage, so you can save megabytes of data every day.
- DATA USAGE METRICS – Learn more about your data usage, including usage history, trends over time, and per-app usage
- PERSONALIZED RECOMMENDATIONS – See usage highlights, prompts to rate Wi-Fi networks, and reminders to turn on your data saver
- DATA SAVER – Save up to 30% of mobile data* through controlling data usage on an app-by-app. Control and limits data on specific apps while still enjoying the apps you want
- DATA SAVER BUBBLE – Front and center controls allow you to see real-time app data usage, and block an app’s data usage if things get out of control
Other features available only to specific markets:
- Balance checking and balance expiration reminders
- Proactive data usage warnings and controls