In about three hours from now, HTC will unveil in One Life press event, its most anticipated smartphone for 2015 — HTC One M9, and while the look and some of its key specs are not a secret anymore, at least for those that follow tech reports on a daily basis, Best Buy went ahead of the event and revealed not only the entire HTC One M9 specs sheet, but also the price tag of the handset.
Best Buy lists the One M9 as available for $649, but you can get it on a two-year contract via AT&T.
HTC One M9 specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor – 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 processor with 3GB RAM for reliable performance.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system – Allows you to stay connected and productive.
- 4G LTE speed – Enables rapid Web access. Mobile hotspot capability lets you share wireless access across devices.
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac network – Makes it easy to connect to the Internet while within range of an available wireless network.
- Bluetooth interface – Lets you wirelessly link with compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- 5″ Super LCD3 touch screen – With 1920 x 1080 resolution simplifies content navigation and presents media in rich detail.
- 32GB internal memory – Offers plenty of room for file storage. A microSD slot accepts compatible cards up to 128GB (not included) for easy expansion.
- 20.0MP front-facing and 4.0MP rear-facing cameras – Allow you to capture special moments to share with loved ones.
- Up to 20 days of standby time – With the included lithium-ion battery.