Mobile World Congress kicks off on Monday, but the must-see action happens this Sunday, when most mobile makers will unveil some of its best devices of 2015, including Samsung Electronics, whose Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge continue to leak again and again, and we are still 48 hours to go until the press event goes live.
UnboxTherapy published a video in which the Samsung Galaxy S6 specifications and some images of the device itself, well, the Galaxy S6 Edge, are being revelead to the viewers. Samsung execs must be out of their minds right now. So, anyhow, the Samsung Galaxy S6 specifications according to UnboxTherapy are as follows:
- 5.1-inch 1440p display (2K)
- Unnamed Octa-core processor (our guess is the Exynos 7 Octa / Exynos 7420)
- 3GB of RAM (not 4GB apparently)
- Gorilla Glass 4 protective sheet in both the front and back
- Wireless charging
- Fingerprint sensor reworked, works like Touch ID now
Basically, these two phones are identical, except the curved screen on both edges and the extra 50mAh in the S6 Edge’s battery capacity.
If no other leak hits the internet in the next 48 hours, then Samsung will still have something remaining to unveil infront of the audience in Barcelona.