LG Electronics expands its line of 4G LTE mobile devices with a new addition, the LG F60, a stylish looking smartphone powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 200 chipset and Google’s Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS with LG’s premium UX (user experience) found on all flagship G series, including the LG G3. We are talking here about Gesture Shot, Knock Code, Front Camera Light and Touch & Shoot features.
“LG continues to demonstrate its advanced 4G LTE knowledge by bringing to global consumers better and better mobile devices that take full advantage of today’s most advanced wireless infrastructure,” said Dr. Jong-seok Park, president and CEO of the LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. “The LG F60 offers a premium user experience for young and old users alike who are looking for the fastest mobile experience possible at a reasonable price.”
The F60 will be available in both single and dual SIM variants as of this week in Europe followed by releases in Asia and Americas. The price will be announced in local markets at the time of availability.
LG F60 Specifications:
- Chipset: 1.2GHz Qualcomm® Quad-Core
- Display: 4.5-inch WVGA (207ppi)
- Memory: 1GB RAM / 4GB, 8GB
- Camera: Rear 5MP / Front VGA, 1.3MP
- Battery: 2,100mAh
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Size: 127.5x 67.9 x 10.6mm
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 / Wi-Fi / A-GPS
- Colors: Black / White (varies by market)