It’s no secret that LG Electronics is going to announce another variant of the critically acclaimed G3 early next month at IFA 2014 dubbed G3 Stylus, thanks to some careless employees who revealed it earlier than expected.
Today, LG went ahead of IFA 2014 press conference to announce the specs sheet of their own stylus-based phablet and rival to Galaxy Note series. This is the third or the fourth device (whose counting) LG is announcing as a derivative of the G3 flagship smartphone.
In terms of hardware specs, the G3 Stylus comes with a 5.5-inch FHD screen, stylus accessory, Android 4.4 KitKat and more. Check the G3 Stylus specs list below.
G3 Stylus Specs sheet:
- Chipset: 1.3 GHz Quad-Core
- Display: 5.5-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540)
- Memory: 8 GB / 1 GB RAM/ MicroSD slot
- Camera: Rear 13MP/ Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Size: 149.3 x 75.9 x 10.2mm
- Weight: 163g
- Network: 3G
- Colors: Black / White/ Gold
- Other: Stylus Pen
Regarding availability of the G3 Stylus, LG says it will be available as of next month in Brasil, followed shortly by markets in Asia, Middle East, Africa and CIS. Pricing and availability in other markets will be announced at a later date.