Try Then Buy and Moto X 64Gb deals available on Motorola website.
Motorola Mobility is running all sort of new promotional programs this time of year. Just recently the 32GB Moto X has been discounted $100 and now a new campaign for the very same smartphone entitled – Try Then Buy. One will get the chance to design their very own Moto X via Moto Maker and then test it for a couple of weeks for only $0.01 after which you can return it, if you’re not satisfied with it.
How does this work?
- On Monday, June 9, beginning at 12 a.m. EST, you can register for a unique promo code here. Registration will stay open until we’ve exhausted our limit.
- At that time, you can enter your information, and we’ll email you a unique, one-time promotion code.
- Next, you’ll design your Moto X here.Make sure to choose the no-contract version for the promo code to apply.
- When you’re done, apply the code at the end of checkout in the Enter Promo Code box.
- Your promo code is good until the expiration date that is included with your code.
Remember that this is a limited Motorola offer. For further details on Try Then Buy check Motorola FAQ.
If you’re not looking for this offer and you still want a Moto X, you need to know that Motorola is selling, as of this weekend, the Moto X 64GB for $449.99 off-contract.