We heard whispers for a Moto X Plus One (Moto X+1) device not too long ago as an update to the already existing Moto X. The image was leaked by, who other than the infamous @evleaks, who’s linked to pretty much everything in the last 12 months.
Evleak’s image which he revealed on twitter, had details of 25 different varieties of Moto X Plus One backplate designs, one of those varieties is leather, which in itself has a further 4 different colours that consumers can choose from. As well as leather, there’s also cool, neutral and warm categories available, the full leaked list is as follows;
- Cool which comes with Navy, Turquoise, Olive, Royal Blue and Dark Teal
- Neutral – Slate, Purple, Smoke, Black and Chalk
- Warm- Red, Orange, Lemon Lime, Violet, Crimson, Raspberry and Cabernet
- Wood- Teak, Bamboo, Rosewood and Ebony
- Leather- Black, Red, Grey and Blue
The Moto X sequel is said to launch this August pretty much as an upgraded model.<