LG G2 Mini teaser hits YouTube, LG press event broadcasted live from Mobile World Congress on February 24th.
In a weird manner, yesterday LG Holland made the LG G2 Mini official ahead of Mobile World Congress 2014 press event, where LG Electronics is going to showcase it alongside LG G Pro 2 and the new LG L III series, introduced a few days ago.
Today, LG issued a press release and published a few new photos with the brand new LG G2 Mini compact smartphone, as well as launched a video teaser on YouTube, which you can check after the break below.
More of this handset in the following days from Mobile World Congress 2014, in Barcelona.
LG G2 Mini Specifications:
- – Chipset: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Quad-Core MSM8926 (LTE) / MSM8226 (3G)
- 1.7GHz Nvidia Quad Core Tegra 4i (LATAM LTE version)
- – Display: 4.7-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540)
- – Memory: 8GB eMMC / 1GB RAM / SD Card Slot
- – Camera: Rear 8.0MP / 13.0MP (LATAMLTE version) / Front 1.3MP
- – Battery: 2,440mAh (removable)
- – Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- – Size: 129.6 x 66.0 x 9.8mm
- – Weight: 121g
- – Network: Cat. 4 & VoLTE / Cat. 3(LATAM), HSPA+ 21Mbps (3G)
- – Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), A-GPS, NFC (4G LTE version only)
- – Colors: Titan Black, Lunar White, Red, Gold (depending on region)
- – Other: Plug & Pop, Guest Mode, Clip Tray, Quick Window, etc.