LG Electronics unveiled earlier this morning in South Korea a new flagship device called LG Gx, which looks like a mix between LG G2 and the LG G Pro features. The name Gx comes from what LG calls Great UX (user interface). The phone measures 9.2mm in thickness, weighs 167g and it has a 5.5″ IPS Full HD display.
Other specs include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM (DDR2), 32GB built-in storage, a 13MP rear camera, 2.1MP in front, a removable 3,140 mAh battery and Android JellyBean OS.
LG Gx is due for January as an exclusive device for LG U+ network in Korea. The phone also has support for 2.6GHz LTE band, which means it will be compatible with Singapore and Hong Kong bands.
Price-wise, LG Gx will be available for 800,000 WON (about $760 USD) in Korea, and we are expecting it to ship to other markets too, next year.
LG Gx Specifications:
- Size: 150.6 * 76.1 * 9.2 mm
- Weight: 167g
- Color: Black, White
- Network: LTE / HSPA / EV-DO / VoLTE (U +), 2.6GHz broadband LTE support
- Chipset: Quadcore Snapdragon 600
- Display: 5.5 “IPS Full HD
- Camera: Rear 1300 pixels, AF Camera / Front 2.1 million pixels
- Battery: 3,140 mAh removable
- Memory: 32GB eMMC / 2GB LPDDR2
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean
- Other: BT 4.0 + HS / USB 2.0 HS / NFC