Confirmation might finally have come from FCC fillings which more or less gives us a glimpse of what the device may look like. LG will indeed be responsible for this new Nexus which carries the LG-D820 moniker.
The device will apparently use a variable antenna matching (antenna tuning) which allows it to seamlessly support a whole bunch of LTE bands natively. As usual there a MicroSD slot isn’t included nor is the battery intended to be removable. The hardware specs are as follows:
- Display: 126.0mm screen (4.96 inches), likely 1080p.
- Length and width: 131.9 mm x 68.2 mm
- SoC: Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974)
- Bands: GSM 850/1900, W-CDMA, CDMA2000
- Connectivity: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, BT4.0 LE, NFC
- Android 4.4 KitKat
Check out AnandTech for more information.