At the end of this week Mozilla launched the next version of its mobile browser – Firefox for Android 22 which right now is in beta stages. The good thing about this new version is that it brings the full tablet UI experience available for 10.1 inch screens for a while, to the small screen and more importantly it is compatibile with the Nexus 7 and Samsung’s latest Galaxy Note 8.0 with an S Pen.
So now, 7 inch tablet owners can browse the web freely and see what tabs has running (open) on the left side for faster browsing/switching between tabs. Firefox 22 Beta also comes iwth improved WebGL rendering performance, CSS3 Flexbox enabled by default, and more.
What’s new in Firefox 22 Beta for Android:
– Smaller tablets will now get the full tablet UI
– Improved WebGL rendering performance
– Stability and security fixes
– CSS3 Flexbox implemented and enabled by default
– New HTML5 <data>, <time>, and <input type=range> elements
Download Firefox 22 Beta for Android at Google Play store.