Today, Sony Mobile introduced on its local market, in Japan the Sony Xperia ZR which packs a 4.6 HD Reality display which is equipped with Mobile BRAVIA engine 2. The phone is certified as water and dust resistant (which means you can keep it underwater up until 1.5 meters deep for 30 minutes) and it also feature a 13 megapixel camera on the back with the well-known Exmor RS sensor and HDR, 3 megapixel camera on the front, comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz with 2GB RAM and last but not least the operating system which is Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
Sony Xperia ZR key specs:
- 4.6” HD Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 for sharp and bright viewing experience
- 13MP fast capture camera with “Exmor RS for mobile” and HDR for perfect photos and videos in any conditions
- Waterproof* and dust-resistant (IP55 /IP58) for the ultimate in durable design
- Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4 Pro quad-core 1.5 GHz processor with 2GB RAM for fast performance
- Battery STAMINA Mode for outstanding battery life