We’ve all been waiting for a true class-based multiplayer FPS game to come to Android and it is finally here. Gameloft launched on Google Play store its first person shooter multi-player game called Blitz Brigade. Choose one of the five available “badass” characters: Soldier, Gunner, Medic, Sniper and Stealth and team up with other player to vanquish your enemies.
The graphics looks pretty good and the game is packed with lots of missions and a lot of action to keep you entertained when bored.
Blitz Brigade game features includes:
- Up to 12 players can battle online in multiplayer games
- 5 classes: Soldier, Gunner, Medic, Sniper, Stealth
- Control the battlefield in Domination mode
- Frag everyone from the opposing army in Deathmatch games
- Use 3 different vehicles for a tactical advantage in battle
- Fight with over 100 weapons, each made for a specific class
- Unique taunts and kill phrases for each character in the game
- Voice Chat to create your game plan in the heat of the action
- Complete 120 unique action-packed missions
- Learn to master each class’s specialized battle skills
- Pilot a Helicopter and rain death from above
- Hop into a Tank to steamroll the enemy army
You can download Blitz Brigade for free at Google Play store right now!