AT&T carrier and LG Electronics USA introduces the 5.5 inch powerhouse LG Optimus G Pro, which will be available exclusively from AT&T, for $199.99 on a two-year contract agreement starting May 10th.
“LG Optimus G Pro is the ultimate device for creating, viewing and sharing media content, whether it be HD video in full 1080p or high-resolution photos. This device offers a vast collection of features and capabilities for those who want and need the best multitasking functionality,” said James Fishler, senior vice president, marketing, LG Electronics USA.
“The LG Optimus G Pro gives AT&T customers the ability to create and share rich content easily,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president – Devices, AT&T. “There’s no better place to experience that content than exclusively on our 4G LTE network, the nation’s fastest.”
- – Powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.7 GHz Quad-Core Processor with 2 GB RAM
- – Expansive 5.5″ 1080p Full HD IPS Screen (400 ppi resolution)
- – Long-Lasting 3,140 mAh Battery
- – Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- – Advanced 13 MP Full HD Camera with Dual Recording
- – 2.1 MP Full HD Front-Facing Camera for Dual Recording and Video Conferencing
- – Visually and Audibly Collaborate in Real Time with VuTalk
- – QSlide 2.0 for Advanced and Convenient Multitasking
- – Audio Zoom to enhance audio quality during video capture by focusing audio mics on the video target
- – QuickRemote for Universal Remote Control
- – Pocketable Ergonomic Design with Narrow Bezel
- – Internal Storage: 32 GB on-board, support for up to 64 GB of expandable memory for a total of 96 GB
- – Bluetooth® Version 4.0