Sprint has started pushing out Android 4.1.1 software update to the Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 10.1 tablet, customer can now upgrade to JellyBean over the air (wirelessly). Before getting into the actual installation make sure you’ve got at least 50 or 60% battery because it will take at least 7 minutes to install and a steady connection.
To check if this update is available in you area just go into the Settings > About Tablet > Software updates and Check for updates. Enjoy!
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 from Sprint Gets Jelly Bean Update
Today, Sprint began rolling out the Android™ 4.1.1, Jelly Bean, update to its Samsung
Galaxy Tab® 2 10.1 customers.
The update is available over the air (wirelessly). The update notification will be pushed automatically to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 users during the next few weeks. Once the download is complete, you will be prompted to install the update. Installation will take a few minutes, and your device will be disabled during the installation process. It will be ready to use when the process is complete.
Jelly Bean offers users stunning graphical capabilities with expanded feature functionality,
- Google Now™ gets you just the right information at just the right time, like how much traffic to expect before you leave for work or when the next train will arrive as you’re standing on the platform. Google Now can be accessed by launching the
- Google™ app from the app tray.
- Smooth transitions enable effortless movement between home screens and apps, like turning pages of a book.
- Expandable, actionable notifications allow you to take action directly from the notifications panel.
- Widgets work like magic as you place widgets on the screen, everything else automatically moves to make room; when they’re too big, widgets resize on their own.