HTC‘s recently announced 2013 flagship smartphone is now available for pre-oder on Three UK starting today, February 22 and on sale on March 15th. HTC One comes with a host of new features including BlinkFeed™ providing the latest updates from favourite social networks, email and news directly to the smartphone’s live homescreen.
“Packed full to the brim with innovative technology, we’re delighted to offer the HTC One for pre-order from 22 February and available from 15 March. This smartphone offers the latest in a premium, aluminium design and is the perfect partner to enjoy our Ultrafast network,” said Sylvia Chind, Head of Devices at Three.
HTC One key features:
- BlinkFeed™ – enjoy fast, real time updates, live on your homescreen.
- BoomSound™ – Dual Stereo Speakers with Beats Audio™.
- Ultrabrilliant meets Ultrafast.
- Premium slim, aluminium design.
- Zoe™ – ground breaking camera technology and a live gallery.
- Ultrapixels meets Ultrafast.
- 4.7” full HD screen delivers a stunning experience.
- 1.7Ghz quad-core processor for quicker browsing and multi tasking.
HTC One will be available 15 March for £34 a month with an upfront cost of £69 on the Ultimate Internet 500 plan. The smartphone will also be available for £36 a month with an upfront cost of £69 on The One Plan. Both plans include All- You-Can-Eat data.