Samsung is really slow at pace when it comes to software upgrades, actually it is known as an unreliable OEM when it comes to that. However we got our hands on a piece of information over the weekend which shows the timeframe of Android 4.1 firmware rollouts for GALAXY S II GT-i9100, GALAXY Note GT-N7000, GALAXY S Advance GT-i9070, GALAXY Ace 2 GT-I8160, GALAXY TAb 7 Plus GT-P6200.
According to an article posted on Samsung Ukraine website at the end of the week (the post has been removed) the JellyBean software upgrades for the above mentioned Samsung tablet and smartphones it should start rolling out as follows:
Samsung Ukraine JellyBean timeframe:
- GALAXY S Advance GT-9070 on 18.02.2013
- GALAXY Tab 7 Plus GT-P6200 22.02.2013
- GALAXY Note GT-N7000 01.03.2013
- GALAXY S 2 GT-I9100 03.03.2013
- GALAXY Ace 2 GT-I8160 22.04.2013