Samsung has announced a LTE version of the Galaxy Note 10.1 together with US carrier Verizon Wireless. The LTE version still has a 10.1 inch screen with a 1280 x 800 resolution, 1.4 Quad Core processor, 2 Gb RAM, 5 MP rear camera and 1.9 MP front cam, 7000 mAh battery and the S Pen. GALAXY Note 10.1 4G version comes with Android 4.1 JellyBean out of the box and a huge Verizon logo on the back, almost half the size of a Galaxy S3.
- SPen – Draw, write, and edit
- Brilliant touchscreen display in high-definition (1280×800).
- Android™ 4.1 Operating System
- 1.4 GHz quad-core processor
- 8.9 millimeters thin (less than half an inch)
- 597 grams (roughly 21 oz.)
- 5-megapixel main camera and a 1.9-Megapixel front-facing camera.