Acer has made the Iconia B1-A71 tablet official, including specs, and something on pricing and release date. The B1-A71 has a 7 inch 1024 x 600 resolution screen, with a 1.2Ghz Dual-Core MediaTek processor, 512Mb RAM, 8Gb internal memory and a SD card slot with up to 32Gb support, 0.3 MP front cam, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS, internal speaker, 3.5 mm headphone jack, and a 2710 mAh Battery. The device is 197.4 x 128.5 x 11.3 mm, and weighs 320 g.
Acer Iconia B1-A71 features and specs:
- Android JellyBean operating system
- Mediatek dual-core 1.2GHz processor (MTK 8317T)
- 7-inch diagonal WSVGA capacitive multitouch screen with 1,024 x 600 resolution display
- 8GB(1) of internal storage and 512MB DDR3 memory
- Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n -Bluetooth® wireless technology 4.0 -GPS
- 3.5mm headset/headphone/microphone jack
- internal speaker
- microSD™ expansion slot with up to 32GB support
- front-facing 0.3-megapixel webcam
- Rechargeable 2,710 mAh battery
- micro-USB (charging and PC connect) with USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 197.4 mm x 128.5 mm x 11.3 mm
- Weight: 320 g
The Acer Iconia B1-A71 tablet will cost less than $150 and launches later this year.