All you football fans out there and especially football management simulator game players, we have great news, the Football Manager Handheld 2013 just hit the Play store. The game is now available on Android 2.2 or higher devices for $10. FMH13 brings in-app purchases (probably a good call for Sports Interactive as FMH12 piracy ratio was 11:1 Play Store purchase). These optional in-app purchases are available in both game modes and allow you the opportunity to instantly do things such as expanding your stadium or attract a wealthy ‘Sugar Daddy’ chairman for a small fee. You can also purchase fresh new challenges in Challenge Mode.
Other new Android features:
- Fully up-to-date league/player/competition data to football season 2012/13.
- Player photos now included for licensed leagues.
- New playable leagues – Northern Ireland / Republic of Ireland.
- Player comparison & form updates.
- Media / news / match improvements.
- 14 countries with playable leagues: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Northern Ireland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Scotland, Spain and Wales.
The game is available in four languages: English, French, Italian and Spanish.