Since the launch of Pocket, a popular application that is currently a hit on the Google Play Store, the developers have been working hard in order to deliver the richest experience possible. Many updates have been released, but just recently, Pocket for Android received the most important update yet. There has been a massive performance improvement, many new functions have been added, but, the most important thing on the list is the added compatibility with Google‘s new lineup of devices (Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10). Now, here is a full update list:
• Performance improvements for a faster, more responsive experience.
• Optimization for the new Nexus series (Nexus 4, 7 and 10)
• Ability to edit tags directly from the Reader screen (via the menu)
• Ability to create multiple new tags at once
• Fixes for issues with Asus Transformer tablets
• Bug and crash fixes
If you are interested in getting this application, it can be found on the Google Play Store for free.