LG Nexus 4 to cost $399 on Google Play Store on October 29th

0
14

The LG Nexus 4 is reportedly approaching its release and we’ve already obtained some information about its future price, at least on Google’s Play Store. The 8GB GSM variant of the handset will reportedly be priced at $399 sim-unlocked just like the Galaxy Nexus. This version will lack LTE connectivity but might come with Android 4.2 on-board. While 8GB might seem a bit tight users should take note that Google Drive will offer them at least 5GB of cloud storage.

Byetnow also reports that their source indicates that the device has a 60% chance at being named “the Nexus 4″ and a 40% chance at being called the “LG Optimus Nexus.”. The LG Nexus will be a Google Play launched device and it’s still unclear if there will be any carrier partnership to begin with. Verizon, AT&T or Sprint versions along with European variants might come later.

But still the lack of a MicroSD slot fairly disappointed us given that 8GB was the standard a couple of years ago. Google might also introduce a 16 or 32GB version but that remains to be seen.

via Bytenow.net

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here