The well-known Finnish company that developed one of worlds most famous mobile games – Angry Birds announced earlier this month that they will be launching a new puzzle game by the end of September, a promise kept by Rovio.
Today Rovio launched Bad Piggies on Google Play store. The game is available in two FREE versions one for low-end Android devices and one in HD format for high-end Android devices.
“The Bad Piggies are after the eggs again — but as usual, nothing is going according to plan! Can you create the ultimate flying machine and steer them safely to their destination? Those tricky pigs have a few objects they can use, but they need your help to turn these into the perfect transportation!”
Bad Piggies features:
● 60 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
● 30 additional puzzles unlocked by three-starring levels!
● Free updates!
● 4 sandbox levels to stretch your creativity!
● Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting all the skulls!
● 33 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!
● Need help? This little piggy will build it for you!
● Mechanic pig pre-assembles transport for you!
● All you have to do is pilot it!
● Tweak his design to get all three stars!
Download Bad Piggies for free at Google Play store.