Google Drive is Google’s own cloud storage service, similar to what Dropbox and Box is. Lets you store all your files in one place from music files to photos and documents, so you can access them from anywhere and share them with anyone. Google Docs is now integrated within Google Drive.
Today the Android app received a major update version 126.96.36.199 which adds support for creating folders, upload and move to folders. We can now filter folder contents by file type, a richer viewing experience, basic tablet support in Documents Editor as well as pinch to zoom. Now you can print files using Google Cloud Print feature and much more.
What’s new in this version:
- Create folder, upload to folder and move to folder
- Filter folder contents by file type
- Option to auto-sync pinned content while on 3G
- Richer Google Presentations viewing experience
- Basic table support in Documents Editor
- Create, reply and resolve comments in Documents Editor
- View and change fonts in Documents Editor
- Pinch to zoom in Documents Editor
- Print files using Google Cloud Print
- Option to resume interrupted uploads
Get Google Drive app for Android available on Play store for free.