LG Optimus G is an LTE device powered by Qualcomm’s latest APQ8064 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset, Adreno 320 GPU, it features a 4.7 inch WXGA True HD IPS+ display with 1280x768p and 16:9 screen ratio.
Additionally LG’s new flagship smartphone at its 145g measures 8.45mm thinness (pretty slim), it is equipped with a 13MP shooter, 1.3MP in front, 2GB of RAM, comes with a microSD card slot, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, USB 2.0, DLNA, NFC, a 2,100 mAh battery and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system on-board which likely to be upgrade to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean shortly after its official launch.
Japanese network operator NTT Docomo is the first to sell the LG Optimus G (L-01E), while the global version of the device will be launched in South Korea in September, followed gradually by other markets worldwide. The phone will be available in both Red and Black colours.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro Processor with 1.5GHz Quad-Core CPU, Adreno 320 GPU with 4G LTE
- Operating System: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Network: 2G / 3G / 4G LTE
- Display: 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPS+ (1280×768 pixels) / 15:9 ratio
- Memory: 32GB
- RAM: 2GB DDR
- Cameras: 13.0MP rear / 1.3MP front
- Battery: 2,100 mAh
- Size: 131.9 x 68.9 x 8.45mm
- Weight: 145g
- Other: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, USB2.0 HS, A-GPS, MHL, DLNA, NFC
For more details check the press release below.
SEOUL, August, 28, 2012 -– LG Electronics (LG) revealed its newest premium mobile device with the announcement of the Optimus G, a high-end smartphone that offers powerful performance, an elegant