Introduced by LG Electronics as the worlds first smartphone to sport 2GB of RAM, about two months ago in South Korea, Optimus LTE II gets caught smiling at the spy cam as LG VS930 branded with Verizon’s logo in front and 4G LTE on the back.
With this clues in mind and knowing that Verizon’s LG Spectrum aka Optimus LTE has the model number VS920 assigned we almost certain that what we see in these images above is LG Optimus LTE2.
According to Engadget anonymous tipster LG VS930 has the following specs:
- Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 SoC
- 4.7-inch “True HD IPS” display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 16GB of built-in storage
- Global radio support (GSM/UMTS/CDMA/LTE)
- NFC (it comes with programmable tags)
- 1GB of RAM (not 2GB as the Asian variant has)
- 8MP camera
- Measures 9.2mm thickness
source xda-developers via Engadget