Up until today Yahoo Messenger for Android application was very sluggish, it was taking forever to switch from one private tab to another, but not anymore. Thanks to a new update version 1.8.0 which besides adding tablet-friendly UI support, adds stability and performance enhancements.
I can tell you that there are major improvements since the last update back in April. The app itself feels a lot faster and its much more responsive.
What’s new in Yahoo Messenger v1.8.0:
- Stability and performance enhancements
- New tablet-friendly UI support
- Improved search for contacts interface
- Improved delete contacts interface
- Location in status enhancements
Download Yahoo Messenger App for Android available on Google Play.