Introduced as the world’s first smart watch powered by Android OS, the italian i’m Watch made its debut in 2011 and everyone was stunned by it (check our i’m watch preview). The smart watch takes real advantage of its operating system offering great experience to the user allowing him to check the weather forecast, view stock market data and receive notifications from Facebook, Twitter and more.
Today i’m Watch receives a first maintenance software update which fixes many things focusing mainly on:
- Providing better in-call audio quality
- Reducing resume from sleep delay
Here is how to update your watch:
- Download the update package here: http://support.imwatch.it/downloads/
- Connect the i’m Watch to your computer and wait for it to be fully charged
- Mount the mass storage (tap the “USB connected” notification on your i’m Watch)
- Copy the update package in the “updates” folder.
- Reboot your i’m Watch
- Your i’m Watch will automatically update
Note: For this version, at the end of the update process, you will have to remove and re-add your watch on i’m Cloud. Your apps configurations will be automatically restored as soon as the first synchronization occurs.