A while ago Android users celebrated with style Rockstar’s decision to bring one of its top PC games – Grand Theft Auto III (GTA) to the Android platform. Today is a new day of celebration. A new award-winning game title has hit Google Play store as Rockstar Games have delivered on their promise.
Max Payne Mobile through its stylish slow-motion gunplay brings back the concept of Bullet Time introduced for the first time by Rockstar in video games many years ago. The game is based on the very first Max Payne but has been improved with stellar HD graphics and improved gameplay. The game has customizable controls, and it also feature multiple shooting modes. Make sure you have 1.33 GB of free space left to install the game.
Storyline: Max a fugitive undercover cop framed for murder, who is hunted by cops and the mob, is fighting a battle he cannot hope to win. Max Payne is a relentless story-driven game about a man on the edge, fighting to clear his name while struggling to uncover the truth about his slain family amongst a myriad of plot-twists.
Max Payne Mobile for Android has been fully optimized for the NVIDIA Tegra 3 (4-Plus-1) quad-core mobile processor with additional antistrophic texture filtering and enhanced lighting effects delivering one of the most visually immersive experience on mobile devices.
• Max Payne’s signature slow motion gunplay, Bullet Time®
• Stunningly sharp, HD quality resolution and textures
• Gameplay tailored for touch screen devices
• Highly customizable controls
• Multiple aiming modes
• Compatible with the GameStop Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
• Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
• Unlock cheats, track your stats and more with full Rockstar Games Social Club integration
Download Max Payne available now on Google Play store.