UK retailer Carphone Warephones starts accepting pre-registrations for the upcoming Sony Xperia go, a beautiful smartphone with IP67 for perfect dust and water resistance offering extra durability to customers, still has powerful specifications: a 1GHz dual core processor, 5MP camera and 3.5 inch touchscreen equipped with Sony’s Mobile BRAVIA screen technology.
Xperia go announced on May 30th along with another durable phone Xperia acro S, runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system by Google and according to CW ad it arrives in July 2012.
Xperia go key features:
- 3.5” Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine gives razor sharp clarity
- 5MP fast capture camera goes from sleep to snap in just over a second
- Scratch resistant mineral glass display with wet finger tracking
- Highest level of dust and water resistance in a smartphone – IP67 Rating
- 1Ghz dual core processor gives consumers super fast performance
- Launching on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradeable to Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Available in black, white and yellow colours
- Xperia go will launch in the US market under the name “Xperia advance.”