As the first dual-core smartphone on Verizon Wireless network, the Big Red couldnt of forget about Motorola Droid X2 which is why a new maintenance software update is pushing out right now to the good old Droid X2.
The new firmware build 1.3.418 adds Verizon Video and Navigator 3D City by default, a Google security patch to increase the level of security on the handset, the ability to save your purchased ringtones, all the shortcuts can be renamed and saved and you get the WiFi Alerting System.
Droid X2 release notes:
- Verizon Video and VZ Navigator® 3D City are now preloaded.
- A Google Security Patch has been added to improve the security level.
- Purchased ringtones are now able to be saved and set.
- Device is enabled with the Wireless Alerting System.
- Shortcut names can be updated and saved.
- The keyboard Input Auto Error Correction setting defaults to off.