Japanese carrier KDDI is about to launch a new HTC smartphone build model ISW13HT. The details were mistakenly revealed along with several press renders. Folks at GpadTV managed to snag the whole spec sheet of the phone.
HTC J (ISW13HT) measures in at 10mm, weighs 142 grams, features a 4.3 qHD (960×540p) display, powered by Qualcomm‘s dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 MSM8660A with 1GB of RAM, Adreno 225 GPU and runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system with HTC Sense 4.0 UI on top of it.
In addition HTC J has an 8MP main camera on the back with LED Flash, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 16GB built-in storage expandable via a microSD for up to 32GB, WiMAX & EV-DO Rev.A communications, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS and 1810 mAh battery. Beats Audio technology is also present in KDDI’s upcoming offer, as well as 25 GB cloud storage from Dropbox.
HTC J key specs:
- OS: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8660A Dual-core 1.5GHz
- GPU: Adreno 225
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 16GB
- Size: 132 × 66 × 10mm
- 142g: weight
- 4.3-inch qHD multi-touch display; 960 × 540 qHD: Resolution
- UI: HTC Sense 4.0
- Camera: 1.3MP with LED flash (CMOS rear) 8MP (CMOS front)
- Network: CDMA2000 / W-CDMA / GSM
- Communication packet: WiMAX, EV-DO Rev.A
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n Bluetooth 4.0
- Sensors: A-GPS, G sensors, digital compass, proximity sensor, light sensor, FeliCa
- External terminal: microSD (Max 32GB), microUSB, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: Li-Ion 1810mAh
- Other: Beats Audio, Dropbox support
- (UMTS) / GSM global passport W-CDMA communication