As disappointing as it is Samsung is pushing out to South Korean customers owning a GALAXY S (I9000) the smartphone of the year in 2012 a so called “VALUE PACK” software update which includes the Face unlock feature found in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and other several bug fixes and enhancements. Unfortunately this is not a Android ICS firmware upgrade, but rather a Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
The disappointment of Samsung customers is even bigger when it comes to the first GALAXY Tab P1000 the first Android tablet ever produced by the South Korean vendor which they expected to receive the ICS OS, but instead it should get the same “Value Pack” as GALAXY S phones sometime in the first half of 2012.
New Feature Updates:
- Face Recognition (Face Unlock): Low levels of security
- Snapshots of video recording, photo editor Adding
- Some applications require the ability to change font size add
- Launcher features some improvements such as adding a folder
- Add Smart Setup icon bill