It was confirmed a month back that Sprint would carry the HTC One X on their network and Android Central writer Jerry Hildebrand reports that the device is due to be launched in June under the “Evo One” name tag. Sprint have been using HTC for their flagship Android devices and might want to continue doing so using the much popular Evo name. The device name could yet change as Sprint plan to release 4G LTE by the end of the year.
The global version of the HTC One X comes out next month but as usual, Sprint will take their own merry time. Having scheduled a press event with HTC on the 4th of April in New York, we may well see the official unveiling of the Evo One sooner than you might think.
Rumored specs of the EVO One include:
- Black and red, thin, and has a kickstand as well.
- Released June 6
- 4.7 inch, 720p AMOLED screen
- 1.5 dual-core Krait processor (Snapdragon S4)
- 2650 mAh non-removal battery
- 16GB internal memory
- microSD card slot
- Android 4.0 with 4.0 sense
- 8-megapixel camera with 2.0 front-facing camera
- Beats by Dre audio
Do these specs from HTC and Sprint live up to your expectations ? Let us know.
Via Android Central