A possible unannounced mid-range HTC dual SIM smartphone dubbed by the Chinese T328w (Wind) has popped up on several forums in Asia. Apparently this device runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) with HTC Sense 4.0a on top of it.
Additionally HTC T328w measures in at 9.3mm thick, weighs 112g comes with a 4-inch Super LCD WVGA (800x480p) display, powered by Qualcomm’s 1GHz Snapdragon MSM7227A processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of built-in memory storage with a microSD card slot for up to 32GB storage.
T328w with Beats Audio technology incorporated is capable of HSDPA speeds up to 14.4Mbps and HSUPA up to 5.76Mbps; comes equipped with a main camera of 5MP with A/F and LED Flash, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, microUSB port and a 1650mAh battery.
HTC T328w key features:
- Android 4.0, HTC Sense 4.0a
- Size: 118.5mm × 62.3mm × 9.3mm, 114g mass
- Display: 4.0 inches, 800 × 480 pixel resolution (WVGA), Super LCD, 16 million colors
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227A 1.0GHz
- Memory: 512MB RAM, 4GB ROM, support microSD / microSDHC (32GB Max)
- 5,000,000 pixels (AF, with LED flash) on the back of Camera:
- Available frequencies: GSM / GPRS (900/1800/1900MHz), WCDMA (900/2100MHz), HSDPA 14.4Mbps/HSUPA 5.76Mbps
- Sensors: acceleration, light, proximity, digital compass, GPS (support A-GPS)
- Foreign and terminals: 3.5mm audio jack, microUSB
- 1,650 mAh: battery capacity
- Beats Audio, FM radio, SRS WOW HD support
The phone comes in four-color choice; black, white, blue and pink. There will be a version for the China Telecom network HTC T328d available in China for 1999 Yuan (about $315 USD).
source XDA [CN]