AT&T to exclusively receive the HTC One X with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, HTC Sense 4.0 UI and Beats Audio by Dr Dre.
In other news, engineers at Beats Dr. Dre and software engineers at HTC have teamed up to bring an improved audio experience to the HTC Vivid through an upcoming software update that will provide Android 4.0, an updated HTC Sense user experience and Beats By Dr. Dre audio profiles. The ICS OS firmware upgrade will become available for Vivid owners in the coming weeks. AT&T will also begin carrying Beats By Dr. Dre accessories this spring.
Stay tuned, more to come!
AT&T Announces HTC One X, Allows Customers to Stay Entertained Everywhere
Exclusively from AT&T, 4G LTE Entertainment Superphone features Beats Audio, Runs on Android 4.0
• Available exclusively from AT&T* in the coming months, the HTC OneX ™ will be the first new smartphone from AT&T to feature the latest version of the Android operating system (4.0) paired with the power of AT&T’s4G LTE network.
• HTC One X will be one of the first phones in the U.S. to feature HTC Sense™ 4, the new version of HTC’s branded user experience that introduces ImageSense, a suite of camera and imaging features with improvements to every part of the camera.
• HTC One X will also be AT&T’s first smartphone with Beats By Dr. Dre™ Audio built-in to the hardware and software. Beats Audio on the HTC One X is enabled across the entire multimedia audio experience including apps, offering richer, more authentic sound on music, games, videos and movies.
• AT&T stores will soon carry Beats By Dr. Dre accessories for the first time.
• For more information, visit http://www.att.com/aboutus.
AT&T customers will immediately recognize HTC One X as the latest in smartphone superiority. The combination of 4G LTE, the nation’s largest 4G network and an unsurpassed user experience in audio and imaging, HTC’s leading design and plenty of power under the hood, will make this superphone a hit with customers of all types. Customers interested in learning more can visit http://www.att.com/htconex.
Customers who enjoy watching TV shows or movies on their smartphone will be amazed by the 4.7-inch 720p HD screen on the HTC One X which provides sharp screen images that appear detailed and visible from every angle – even angled up to 80 degrees – or connect the device to any TV using HTC’s wireless HDMI Media Link HD adap