Google Chrome Beta receives its first update since it was launched on the Android market. The update bring the browser to version 0.16.4215.215 (probably not interested in this number as it is quite long and confusing) which contains:
- Android Beam support – now beam URLs from Chrome to other devices with NFC.
- Support for additional countries
- Compatibility checks to ensure system prerequisites for Chrome are met
- Essential bug fixes
Chrome browser for Android team is aware of the following issues:
- 112923 : No way to toggle between mobile/desktop UA
- 113140 : Youtube Links Do Not Prompt For Which Application to Use
- 113132 : Chrome for Android beta doesn’t support configured proxy in wi-fi settings
- Other notable issues listed here
If you find a new issue, please let them know by filing a bug.
via Google Chrome Releases Blog