Box dot net the online file storage and sharing service launches a totally awesome limited offer for all Android users.
If you are already a member of Box and those 5GB is not enough, to get extra free storage (45GB) all you have to do is login into your account via Box for Android application before March 23rd.
New users can take advantage of this great offer as well, make sure to register an account, download Box app from the Android market, install it on your Android device and finally login to receive the extra space.
About – Box provides simple, secure sharing from anywhere – letting you easily store files online, send big files quickly, access content from your Android phone or tablet, and collaborate with others. Now through Friday, March 23, 2012, log in to receive a free 50GB account upgrade! Box for Android lets you:
- Access, create and view content on your Android phone or tablet
- Upload multiple images, videos and files from the SD card
- Save files to your SD card for offline access
- Easily share files and folders with links
- Invite colleagues to shared folders and leave comments on files for them (note that you’ll need to grant permission for the app to access your contacts – we only use this permission to quickly retrieve email addresses when you want to invite collaborators, and we do NOT store any contact information on Box’s servers)
- Find content fast with built-in search
- Save files you edit or create in other Android apps to your Box account
- Add a widget to your home screen to see updates on files by colleagues