Train Crisis HD is a puzzling-addictive strategy game with beautiful HD graphics, where you’ll have to take last-minute decisions and at the same time prove how good your reflexes are in a fully 3D environment.
The gameplay is unraveling in two different railroad eras, where your goal is to overcome all the obstacles that appear on each level and safely guide each colored train toward its corresponding train station.
- 2 Eras of railroad history (Industrial Era and Far West Era).
- Spectacular High-definition 3D environments that recreate perfectly both eras with many details as vegetation, animals, mountains, rocks, tunnels, banks, etc.
- Train Crisis provides 42 levels for players to conquer (currently available).
- A star rating system to assess your skills.
- Extra unlocking levels that will require you to have a certain number of stars.
- The addictive gameplay and challenge of increasing levels of difficulty kept you hooked.
- 4 colored trains and over 6 railway wagons.
- You must interact with several elements to get past the level: changing junctions; timed traffic lights; trap tunnels; transportation of money; ghost trains and parts of the track obstructed with rocks you must blow up.
- Spectacular colorful graphics effects with explosions of trains and rocks.
- Music and 3D sound. Sound effects in real-time depending on where elements are located in the screen and different music for each world.
- Train Crisis’s full version will be updated shortly with 2 new eras and many more levels available.
- Train Crisis has been developed with Unity3D, the most optimized game engine for mobile device.
Download Train Crisis HD Lite free from the Android market and if you liked it, please consider buying the full version of the game to support the developer.