LG Optimus One receives an early build of CyanogenMod 9 bringing a taste of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS for the first time courtesy of recognized developer on XDA forums, lupohirp.
The ROM is compiled from CM9 sources and while is still in beta stages the ROM is fully functional, well almost, apparently camera isn’t working yet and probably a few more minor undetected glitches.
If you are experienced on how to flash a ROM on LG Optimus One go ahead and install it (this procedure is for advanced users only).
– Full HWAcceleration
– 3D(??????) TESTT ITTTT )))
– Sensors( tried accelerometer)
– Electron Beam OFF
– Offline charging
– USB (mass storage switch doesn’t work flash superuser to resolve it next release i will tr
– TOUCHSCREEN!!!! big thanks to arjien that pointed me to that patch –
– Had the time to patch system to work with all recoveries (no more asserts problem)
– Fixed data
– Fixed wifi
– Fixed hardware lights
– Fixed brightness settings
– Fixed google sync (but with gmail you can’t see email for the same reason for the brows
– Fixed market
– Browser Gmail Can browser internet with opera
– Fixed native usb (UMS still doesn’t work anyway)
What doesn’t works:
– Camera and other things
DOWNLOAD LINK: http://ics4p500.blogspot.com/