Motorola Mobility and Verizon Wireless launches tomorrow (January 26) the new Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX an improved version of the Droid RAZR with a battery that lasts longer.
Meanwhile the first official trailer surface on YouTube today teasing the upcoming Droid RAZR MAXX check it down below.
Droid RAZR MAXX features:
- Powered by Android™ 2.3.5 Gingerbread, upgradable to Android™ 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Powerful 3300 mAh battery
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with 1080p HD video capture and image stabilization technology for crisp and clear videos
- Front-facing HD camera for video chat over 4G LTE, 3G or Wi-Fi
- 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot capable – customers can share 4G LTE speed with up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Remote wipe, pin lock and government-grade encryption for email, calendar and contacts, as well as voice and video chat conferencing
- 32 GB memory – 16 GB on-board memory and 16 GB microSD™ card pre-installed (actual formatted capacity is less)
source Motorola on Facebook via Verizon