GADMEI launches the first 3D Android tablet under $200 with some rather interesting specifications specially because it sports a Mali400 GPU and 1280 x 768p resolution in a 16:9 ratio, powered by Google’s Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS.
GADMEI T863-3D Tablet uses 8″ uncorrected 3D display touch screen (5 point touch), an AML8726-M3 Cortex A9 at 1.0GHz, a graphics processing unit Mali400 250MHz , 0.3 Megapixel front-facing camera, 512MB Ram, micro SD(HC) Slot, USB 2.0, HDMI output, Gravity acceleration sensor, Wi-Fi, Microphone and USB OTG. With the 3D engine speedchips, 3D image intertwined decoding and Lenticular LCD screen to achieve the 3D video effect without glasses.
- High quality digital 8″ LCD: 1280×768 high resolutions naked 3D touch screen (5 point touch)
- Support AVI, TS, MOV, MP4, MKV and other video about 3D formats, live 3DM (3D video format) and 3DV (network popular format)
- 2D/3D Video and Photo support
- Support USB flash/pen drives, micro SD(HC) memory card (max 32GB)
- HDMI output
- Dimension: 219 x 143 x 13mm (approx.)
- Weight: 530g
For purchases visit: usb.brando.com