Samsung GALAXY XCover (model number GT-S5690) passed through Global Certification Forum today getting one step closer to its official release.
We are expecting XCover (water / dust proof) Android smartphone from the South Korean handset maker to become available just in time for Christmas holidays. There is no information about XCover pricing and no official availability date.
- 3.65″ 16M-color TFT capacitive touchscreen, Gorilla Glass scratch-resistant display, 320 x 480 pixels resolution
- Marvell MG2 800 MHz processor, 512MB RAM
- Android OS, v2.3.4 Gingerbread
- 3.2 megapixel camera with geotagging; VGA video recording
- IP67 certified: dust and water-resistant