Verizon Wireless ready to roll out a new software upgrade for Motorola Droid RAZR which will arrive to fix that SIM error notification and improves camera features and quality.
The new software update version 6.11.747.XT912.Verizon.en.US brings a few enhancements also to the smartphone beside bug fixes and it will be available as always over the air (FOTA) in stages in the next period of time probably until the end of January 2012.
If you don’t receive a notification update you can always manually check for the latest software updates by going into the phone Menu> Settings > About phone> Check for updates.
- SIM Error notification has been fixed.
- Improved camera features and quality.
- Improved stability of menu access, Browser, Phone Dialer, video playback and music player to prevent Force Close errors and lockups.
Email, Messaging & Data
- Updated group message notification.
- Improvement in 3G/4G data connectivity.
- Maintain network connection upon completion of a voice call.
Applications & Widgets
- + Background color has been adjusted to improve readability in Lapdock™
- connection UI menu items.