Set to officially debut later today in London, United Kingdom, LG Prada 3.0 gets a launch in Germany before schedule.
LG Germany rushed to be the first country to announce the stylish and luxurious Android smartphone manufactured by LG designed by Prada international fashion house.
LG Prada 3.0 boasts a 4.3-inch WXGA Nova Plus IPS HD touch screen display with 800x480p resolution and 233ppi, powered by a Dual-core 1GHz TI OMAP 4430 processor, 8GB on-board memory storage, a 8MP camera on the back with A/F LED Flash and 1080p HD recording capability. The smartphone with Prada design also features NFC technology, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread with a specially developed Prada UI on top of the operating system and a 1540mAh battery.
LG PRADA 3.0 key features:
– GSM / Dual Band | GPRS / EDGE / UMTS / HSPA +
– Texas Instruments OMAP4430 dual-core processor at 1GHz
– 4.3-inch (= 109mm) wide NOVA Plus LG TFT-LCD with WVGA resolution (= 800 × 480 pixels, 233ppi, 5:3) with a brightness of 800cd / m²
– 8GB of internal memory expandable with microSD
– Android OS 2.3.7 Gingerbread with PRADA UI
– 8-megapixel camera with autofocus 1080p30 HD video recording
– Bluetooth 3.0
– WLAN 802.11 abgn
– Battery with 1540mAh
– Dimensions: 127mm high x 69mm wide x 8.5 mm thick
We didn’t receive any pricing details or any official availability date but we’ve heard that the device will receive a firmware upgrade to Android 4.0 ICS OS sometime next year.