The biggest Japanese carrier, NTT Docomo and Samsung Electronics officially released earlier this morning in Tokyo the latest LTE compatible device and the first in Japan, Samsung GALAXY S II LTE.
The smartphone model number SC-03D boasts a 4.5-inch WVGA touchscreen with 480x800p resolution display, powered by a 1.5GHz dual-core processor and it runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system.
GALAXY S II LTE Product Specifications
- Size/weight – 69.6 × 130.6 × 9.5 mm, 135.5g
- Network LTE & HSPA support
- Display 4.5-inch WVGA(800×480) Super AMOLED Plus
- Platform Android™ 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Camera 8 megapixel (flash)/2 megapixel on the front
- Battery 1850 mAh
- 1.5GHz dual core AP, embedded 16GB memory,
- Bluetooth 3.0 HS, WiFi a/b/g/n
Samsung GALAXY S II LTE model costs ¥20,000 (approximately $260 USD) along with a two-year customer agreement.
source NTT Docomo