The most detailed specs list for the Nexus has just been leaked ahead of the official Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Ice Cream Sandwich announcement in Hong Kong, so it’s fitting that we’re seeing the best leak yet.
According to our source this is a press photo taken from NTT Docomo’s catalog (magazine). As we can all see from the snapshot above we get some confirmation about those rumored specifications of GALAXY Nexus leaked in earlier news sporting a 1.2GHz dual-core OMAP 4460 processor and a Super AMOLED Plus HD touchscreen display and at the top of the poster we can easily spot Android 4.0 for the Ice Cream Sandwich operating system.
- Model: GT-I9250, GT-I9250T, GT-I9250M, SC-04D, SCH-I515
- dimensions (length x width x thickness): 136.0 × 68.0 × 8.8 fine piece – 11.5 thickest part
- Weight: Approximately 135.0 (g)
- OS: Google Android version 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Chipset: Texas Instruments Omap4460 CPU: ARM Cortex-A9 MP Core SMP (Dual-Core) CPU operating frequency: 1.2 GHz
- GPU: PowerVR SGX 540 Immage Technologies
- Communication Systems (GT-I9250/GT-I9250M/GT-I9250M/SC-04D): W-CDMA, GSM phone (SCH-I515): LTE, CDMA2000 Packet (GT-I9250/GT-I9250M / GT-I9250M/SC -04D): HSPA, EDGE, GPRS (SCH-I515): LTE, EV-DO Rev.
- Display: AMOLED HD: 4.65 inches Resolution 720 x1280) Maximum number of simultaneous colors Main Display: 16,777,216 color touch screen: capacitive (multi-touch),
- Main camera: 5 megapixel CMOS camera with LED flash Video recording 1080pHD (1920 * 1080)
- Front camera: 1.3 million pixels CMOS
- Micro USB 2.0
- Communications Bluetooth 3.0 + HS
- Wireless LAN Communication: IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4 GHz Dual-Band 5.xGHz)
- Wi-Fi Direct
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 16/32GB:
- Battery Capacity: 1750mAh
- Notification LED
source POVTC blog