Now here is a device HTC doesn’t really need to succeed with, because its like a phone to replace the ages old Tattoo just to offer a legible choice for the buyer in the lower segment. Lets see what HTC have given it to make it a HTC smartphone.
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 600MHz Scorpion CPU, Adreno 200 GPU, Qulacomm MSM7227 chipset
- 320 x 480 pixels, 3.2 inches 180 PPI
- 90 MB storage, 512 MB ROM, 384 MB RAM
- 3.15 MP, 2048×1536 pixels, autofocus
1) The hardware is typical low-end . A Scorpion 600MHz processor is a pleasant surprise but the GPU unit is same Adreno 200 that we see on Galaxy phones of Samsung in this range and so is the Qualcomm chipset.
2) Featuring a 3.2 inch capacitive touchscreen with HVGA resolution is another typical low range asset . It sense light touches and is a typical HTC styled unit . The screen has a PPI 180 which ensures crisp display for the price.below the screen are 4 touch sensitive buttons (typical android) .