As we reported a few days earlier HTC has released an Android Smartphone which actually is aimed at the female Audience. Yeah you guessed it, its HTC Rhyme. HTC have put a lot of thought over this one and we have to say, it by no means is just another Girly phone. It has very powerful specs and is sure to impress. Lets check it out.
HTC Rhyme Quick specs
- 3.7 inch S-LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors , 480*800 res
- 4 GB storage, 768 MB RAM , 32 gb MICROSD options
- 5 MP Camera , 2592×1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- 1GHz Scorpion processor, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8255 chipset
- Android OS, v2.3.4 (Gingerbread)
- Available in a plum shade which does look very classy
1) Well , the hardware certainly packs a punch . The 1 Ghz Scorpion processor is certain to run everything you throw on it without hiccups. Although it’s no match to the Dual Core brigade but it by no means will disappoint you. And double with a ADRENO 205 GPU it will satisfy the gamers as well.
2) A 3.7 inch S-LCD capacitive touchscreen is similar to the one we get on SAMSUNG WAVE II but wont match the waves clarity (as expected HTC is no Samsung) but it doesn’t mean that the screen aint good. It has a WVGA resolution which will ensure crisp quality and with a PPI of 252 and multi-touch support , its nothing to complaint about.
3) Android 2.3.4 (Gingerbread) is as with all HTC phones covered with trademark Sense UI , which though many may argue has proven to be a strong selling point. Moreover it’s not just SENSE its SENSE 3.5. Even though my opinions about the new version are somewhat not good,but that’s irrelevant really.
4) The camera is a typical 5MP snapper that comes in the phones in this range. It can snap pics at up to 2592×1944 pixels. It’s an auto focused camera supported by a LED Flash.It can record 720p HD Videos which certainly gives it a good camera phone tag. Theres a secondary VGA Camera also for the chat freaks. geo-tagging is also supported.
5) HTC have given 4 GB of internal memory and are offering 768 MB of ram which is sure to handle all your application installs and multi-tasking combined. Well 4 gb internal memory may even save you some bucks meant for SDCARD.